Saturday, April 12, 2008
Our Bad Morning
This morning I got up took a shower, got dressed and made some formula for the baby horse. Austin asked if he could go with me to the barn I said sure. We got there and the poor little horse was dead. I couldn't beleive it. We thought he was getting better. I came to get Greg and we cried together. He then went to dig a hole so we could bury him. I thought we were going to have a great day, we were getting ready for a home and garden bizarre. The kids keep saying when are we going to go. They have no concept of the sorrow Greg and I are going through. We nursed the horse and spent time with him and loved him, they just see him as a horse not a baby. I guess it is better that he did pass away but it is still sad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment